POST: Care Co-ordinator
SALARY: Band 4 – Referencing Agenda for Change
HOURS: 4 posts for full time (37.5 hours per week) 1 post for part time (22.5 hours per week)
BASE: Primary Integrated Community Services Ltd, Unit H4, Ash Tree Court, Nottingham Business Park. NG8 6PY
AREA OF WORK:Mid Nottinghamshire and Nottingham North and East
CLOSING DATE: 27 September 2020
PLEASE STATE PREFERRED LOCATION/S IN YOUR APPLICATION
Primary Integrated Community Services Ltd (PICS) is the employer for this role. PICS are a local company wholly owned by GPs, specialising in community-based care, and run for the benefit of patients.
PICS is a GP owned organisation that provides a wide range of services in primary and community care with the aim of improving the health and wellbeing of all our patients and their families. These services are provided in a range of settings including people’s own homes and GP surgeries. Our focus is on delivering all care as close to home as possible.
We pride ourselves on being caring, safe and excellent and we work to constantly improve the quality of care we provide and we expect our staff to commit to and demonstrate these values.
ABOUT THE ROLE
PICS are looking for an enthusiastic and highly organised person to work within the PCN Team, providing coordination, administrative and support to the Clinical teams and other members of the PCN. The post holder will work closely with Care Homes, General Practices and existing services to support the coordination and delivery of multidisciplinary team meetings for care home residents.
The following summarises the vacancies across Nottingham North and East and Mid Nottinghamshire:
Arnold and Calverton – The Calverton Practice, Highcroft Surgery, Stenhouse Medical Centre
Arrow Health – Daybrook Medical Centre, The Ivy Medical Practice, Peacock Practice, Plains View Surgery, Unity Surgery, Westdale Lane Surgery
Ashfield South – Ashfield House Surgery, Family Medical Centre, Selston Surgery, Lowmoor Road Surgery Healthcentre, Kirkby Healthcentre, Kirkby Community Primary Care Centre, Jacksdale Medical Centre, Healthcare Complex
Newark – Balderton Primary Care Centre, Barnby Gate Surgery, Collingham Medical Centre, Fountain Medical Centre, Hounsfield Surgery, Lombard Medical Centre, Southwell Medical Centre
Synergy – The Jubliee Practice, Park House Medical Centre, Trentside Medical Group, West Oak Surgery
A more exhaustive list of job responsibilities and necessary skills, experience and qualifications can be found in our Job Description and Person Specification.
Please note you will need to meet the essential criteria of the person specification to be considered for the role.
- Auto Enrolment to the NHS Pension Scheme or an alternative government based scheme (based on eligibility)
- Attractive salaries (dependent on experience and qualifications) – referenced to Agenda for Change
- Access to NHS IT systems
- Annual leave entitlement references Agenda for Change
- On Appointment – 27 days plus 8 days bank holiday entitlement
- After 5 years’ – 29 days plus 8 days bank holiday entitlement
- After 10 years’ – 33 days plus 8 days bank holiday entitlement
- Recognition of previous NHS service for Annual leave and sickness pay
- High staff satisfaction
For an informal discussion or a visit to the organisation to have a look around and meet the team, you can contact Nicky Render on or via email to
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All applications are to be made via NHS Jobs - CVs will not be accepted.
- Please note that applications received after the closing date will not normally be considered.
- Applicants who have not heard from us with seven days of the closing date can assume that they have not been successful.
- By submitting an application you consent to your personal data being shared for the purposes of recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'