Are you somebody who is open to new opportunities, has an eye for detail, who can solve problems and is happy to help others? Mears Care are searching for a Care Supervisor to join their dedicated team.
As a Care Coordinator you will be an exceptional leader, the mark of your success is to make a positive difference to people's lives. You will spend each day assisting in the day-to-day operation of the home care services business and participate as required in multi-disciplinary assessment of service user needs.
So what does the day of a Care Supervisor look like?
- Direct line management for a team of Home Care Workers, including the management of their weekly workload
- Defining special care needs based upon identification of specific clinical problems and to monitor and review as appropriate
- Liaising with external organisations in respect of developing a total package of care for a service user
- Reporting to a Branch Manager on a weekly basis on activity levels and outcomes for service users
- Providing written reports of all complaints, accidents, incidents and untoward events in accordance with written policies
- Ensuring day-to-day care services are operated in accordance with health and safety legislation
- Undertaking on call duties as required by the branch to ensure a 24/7 service is provided
You'll probably already be an accomplished coordinator or caregiver who is passionate about delivering the best possible support to the branch manager. Experience working in a similar role with internal and external stakeholders is strongly desired as well as excellent IT skills and competency in Microsoft Office.
At Mears we want to take care of our employees, that's why we have a benefits site called Mears Rewards exclusively for all our employees. This site has hundreds of savings at popular retailers as well as an important Employee Assistance Programme, to take care of your well-being. You could save up to £1,000 a year with the variety of offers we have at Mears Rewards, from Tesco to Thomas Cook there really is a saving for everyone that can make your money go further.
If you're looking for a fast paced role at an industry-leading care organisation then we'd love to hear what makes you Mears!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'