Bromley and the surrounding areas
Our client is a long established healthcare provider based in Beckenham. They provide domiciliary care in Beckenham, Bickley, Bromley, Penge and West Wickham.
The Care Co-Ordinator position is a pivotal role overseeing and coordinating all care workers within the business. The role requires someone who is highly organised and is able to work with diverse range of stakeholders to ensure the company can deliver a high quality of compassionate care within the community.
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
To ensure adequate business cover you will be working alongside the Office Assistant / Manager to share the following duties.
Maintenance of the staff roster
Ensure all conflicts and alerts are resolved in a timely manner
Ensure the roster is updated to reflect actual care delivered
Allocate shifts that need to be covered through sickness
Responsible for recording, managing and prioritising all calls, post and email queries
Ensure all paper and electronic staff and customer records are kept securely and up-to-date
Manage office stationery and staff supplies (e.g. gloves and uniform)
Manage holiday requests
Ensure staff adequately record activities undertaken
Ensure staff undertake ongoing training and development
This is not an exhaustively list of duties and responsibilities required but should provide a realistic expectation of what is required to effectively perform this job.
To be considered for the Care Co-ordinator positon, you will ahve the following expereince skills and attributes:
- Previous experience of assisting / managing in a small office environment
- Must be able acting on one’s own initiative when required
- Able to liaise with Customers, Care Workers and Care Supervisors
- High level of computer literacy
- Able to work alone or as part of a team
- Able to effectively communicate with all stakeholders
- NVQ level 3 in Care or equivalent recognised qualification
- Experienced user of Word, Excel, Outlook
- Able to teach others
- Ability to work flexible hours e.g. Weekends/ Bank Holidays
- Previous experience as a care worker or as an unpaid carer
- Own form of transport
If you feel you are suitable for their Care Co-ordinator position, please apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job