Job Title: Domiciliary Care Coordinator
Rate of Pay: £21,469 per annum £10.98 per hour
Hours: 37.5 pw
Location: Stoke Gifford Retirement Village, Cold Harbour
We are currently recruiting for a Domiciliary Care Coordinator to work as part of the team at our new Retirement Village in Stoke Gifford. You will be responsible for maintaining continuity of care to ensure efficiency and reliability of all visits to service users, maximizing care income.
As our Domiciliary Care Coordinator you will ensure the efficient administration of all aspects of domiciliary care including:
- All aspects of recruitment
- Ensuring all members of staff complete a full induction within 12 weeks and all mandatory and statutory training is completed and monitored.
- To ensure all new staff are allocated a buddy/mentor
- Preparing staff rota’s, matching staff to service users and keeping to the agreed staffing structures.
- To operate an electronic care scheduling system ensuring residents receive care calls in accordance with their care plan requirements
- To ensure payroll information is accurate and processed in a timely manner
- To ensure visual monitoring systems are in place for all aspects of the care service to include medication audits, care plan audits, care plan reviews, care delivery monitoring and staff supervisions
With experience of the adult domiciliary care environment in a similar role, you’ll already have an excellent understanding of the industry, the regulations and legal aspects. You also understand service users’ needs so we can provide the highest levels of service. Excellent I.T. skills and proficiency in working with CM2000 (or a similar electronic resource planning and recording system) is essential.
The successful candidate for this role will preferably have a QCF Level 2 Qualification in Business Administration.
Jobs that make everyday Extraspecial
Stoke Gifford Village is the first retirement village the ExtraCare Charitable Trust has built in Bristol. The Village will be open to residents in the Autumn 2018 and will comprise of 261 independent living apartments arranged around an inspirational and informal village centre with facilities providing leisure and social opportunities for local older people
ExtraCare is a registered charity established in 1988 and based in Coventry. Our vision is better lives for older people and our mission is creating sustainable communities that provide homes older people want, lifestyles they can enjoy and care if it’s needed. To deliver our vision and mission we essentially do three things:
- We develop new villages
- We operate villages and schemes
- We support our villages, schemes and our ‘extra-care’ model through fundraising, advocacy and research
Each village or scheme has 5 to 18 social, health and leisure facilities that are accessible to our residents, volunteers and local people representing all age groups living in surrounding communities. Our Charity Shops help fund care and well-being services for older people living at our each of our locations.
Current benefits for this post include full comprehensive induction, statutory training, pension scheme, free Life Assurance, free village gym membership, Child Care vouchers, Cycle2Work scheme, Attendance Vouchers, Employee Assistance Programme.
This role is subject to an enhanced DBS check and two satisfactory references.