Care Co-ordinator, Domiciliary Care
Care Co-ordinator needed for Domiciliary Care Services, based in Barnstaple.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an efficient, organised and experienced Care Co-ordinator to join a small, well established team covering the Central London region. Guardian Homecare is part of the City and County Healthcare Group: a highly reputable, established and rapidly expanding Domiciliary Care Business.
If you are passionate about providing the best in community care, thrive on managing your rotas to an impeccable standard, take pride in building relationships with your Care Assistants to gain their commitment and reliability then this role is for you!
As a Care Co-ordinator your role will include the following duties:
- Line Manage Care Workers and other designated Juniors
- Organise and coordinate weekly, rotas and Care Services
- Ensure that the care worker rotas are organised and sufficiently well planned taking into account travel time and routes
- Work with recruitment personnel to ensure sufficient current and future staffing levels
- Plan and allocate care assignments to appropriate care workers, with due regard for the particular needs of the individual and the skills and attributes of the worker
- Liaise as necessary with partner professionals and organisations (e.g. social workers, GPS, nurses) in respect of developing and delivering holistic, person-centred packages of care
- Dealing with queries from clients and families in a calm and professional manner.
- Take part in the On Call out of hours’ service as required
- You must have good IT, communication and office skills
This is a full time permanent position, with a fantastic company who promote within and encourage their staff to reach their full potential. Continuous training and support will be provided.
If this position could be of interest to you, please send a CV to register your interest and our Internal Recruitment Team will be in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"