I am recruiting for one of Merseyside's largest Community Care providers, due to their growth they are now seeking an additional Care Co-ordinator to join their team based in Liverpool.
The individual should hold experience within Domiciliary care and have good understanding of the service being delivered.
Responsibilities include ensuring all care packages are covered with the appropriate care worker in a timely manner at all times.
To liaise with the care manager to ensure adequate cover for all existing and new packages to ensure the smooth running of the care service.
To assist the director in the management of costs by ensuring runs and working patterns are efficient and logical.
Duties and responsibilities Include:
· Accepting, allocating and processing referrals for new work efficiently.
· Accepting and processing changes and amendments to existing care packages
· Assigning care workers to customers, whilst working within the standards and requirements of the company.
· Ensuring all runs and working patterns meet the needs of the company, customer and care worker
· Ensuring mileage and distance travelled is monitored and recorded
The service has just received a 'GOOD' rating by CQC in all 5 areas.
You will be looking after around 1500 hours a week.
£9.10 per hour during the week
£9.50 per hour at the weekend.
Weekdays -8am-4pm or 9am-5pm
Weekends - 7am-3pm or 3pm-10pm (working 1 in 4 weekends)
To be considered you need the following:
- Experience as a Care Coordinator - essential
- Driver - desirable
- NVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care - desirable.
If you are interested, please send your CV.