Recruiting and Training Coordinator
£25,000 per annum
Contract – Full Time (Temp)
We are now looking for someone with training and recruitment experience to join our Live-In care team in Camberley as a Training and Recruitment Coordinator, covering maternity leave (1 year).
You will be responsible for:
- Care Induction Training for new care staff
- Updating training on care practices for existing staff by carrying out assessment interviews with workers and spot checks to identify training needs
- Advertising new recruitment needs
- Management of the recruitment process – Short-listing, interviewing, offers
- Management of compliance for candidate’s files – Referencing, DBS checking
We offer many benefits:
- Up to 28 paid holidays per annum
- Mears company pension
- Free Uniform
- Access to Mears Advantage money saving scheme
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £1000!
- Workers with 12 months experience will receive a £300 ‘welcome bonus’
- Annual company fun days
- An employee assist hotline
- Free enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) check
By joining our team you are committed to providing the best standards of care and support to older and disabled who would like to continue living in their own homes.
- Previous experience of working within the care sector
- Previous experience of delivering training
- Administration experience at similar level – ideally in a recruitment environment
- Previous experience of proactive resourcing of candidates for employment
- A passion for making a positive difference in people’s lives
- Sharing in the Mears five behaviours – being motivational, empowering, customer focused, being a role model and setting high standards
- Good written and verbal communication skills
If you share Mears’ passion for making a positive difference in people’s lives, please click apply to start your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job