Supreme Recruitment are currently looking to recruit Care Assistant for a beautiful elderly care home.
As a Care Assistant you will show warmth and support to the residents, helping to promote independence and dignity and positively enhance the lives of the individuals in your care. If you have knowledge and experience of caring for elderly people, come from a caring background and have a genuine love and understanding of older people then this job could be for you.
- Provide a high level of care to our residents ensuring their wellbeing
- Provide personal care, maintaining a high level of hygiene
- Accurately recording observations in accordance with the resident's conditions, informing the Senior Nurse on duty of any changes and responding accordingly
- Supporting our residents to maintain their independence
- Identifying and assisting with residents' needs
- Serving meals
- Assisting our residents as necessary
- Ideally you will have some experience in the Healthcare sector although we will provide you with all the training you need to be successful in the role.
- Qualified to NVQ Level 2 or 3 is desired but not essential.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Have the flexibility and willingness to work shifts, including weekends
- Caring personality
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in written form
Full vetting including a DBS will be required
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'