Care Assistants – Bangor
Pay: £8.21 per hour
12hr night duty (fixed term) & 12hr day duty - bank positions available
Our client has over 25 years’ experience in the private Nursing Home sector. Each Home has a reputation for delivering high quality nursing care. There are a number Nursing Homes in the Group located in Northern Ireland.
To assist in the overall objective of the Home in creating and maintaining a caring environment where clients and their families feel secure and happy and where the respect and dignity of the client is maintained.
To be responsible and accountable for the delivery of the highest standards of care possible to clients.
To assist in the supervision of staff and ensure their adherence to the policies of the home.
- Responsible to: Nurse Manager (reports to the Nurse in Charge)
- Provision of Care in accordance with agreed Care Plans.
- General involvement in our residents’ wellbeing, protection and support.
- Understand and observe the Nursing Home Policies and procedures.
- Participate fully in training to maximise job performance
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working in a similar type of working environment
- Personal experience of working as a carer
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to accept responsibility
- Ability to tolerate stress
Salary and Benefits
- £8.21 per hour
- 12hr night duty (fixed term) & 12hr day duty positions available
- Bank positions also available
- Generous overtime rates
- Continuous support
- Professional training
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Care Home
- Care Assistants
- Health & Social care
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'