An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our temporary care agency. Piccole Cose Care are recruiting dedicated and compassionate Care Assistants within the Nantwich, Cheshire area.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience as a Care Assistant is advantageous
- You will have a genuine desire to care for others
- Right to work in the UK
- You will have strong communication skills and you will be trustworthy and honest
- You will be reliable and punctual
In return we provide opportunities that offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle at competitive rates of pay.
Why join Piccole Cose Care Nursing Agency?
- Flexible - Ad Hoc Nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Reliable - Weekly payroll
- Easy - Convenient recruitment process
- Complete - A first class service from our nursing agency
- Supportive - Ongoing trainingand development
- 24/7 - Contact the dedicated team at any time - Designated Booking consultants
What can Piccole Cole Care offer you?
- A competitive hourly rate of £12.00
- Part time and full-time hours
- Free DBS
- Free Uniform
- Ongoing Training and development
If you are interested in applying for a role with ourselves then please submit your CV via this advert.
By submitting your CV to Medicall Recruitment Ltd you are consenting to Medicall Recruitment Ltd providing you with our services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. You are also authorising Medicall Recruitment Ltd to search for potential opportunities on your behalf. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on our secure and confidential database and its use in order to secure employment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'