Team Support Staff are recruiting experienced Care Assistants for several clients across the Sunderland area. In return we can offer you full or part time hours to suit your needs, from Monday through to Sunday.
Please note: shift times will vary depending on shift pattern (days, nights or lates)
Pay Rate: £7.83 - £8.50 paid weekly
Duties to include:
- Ensuring the health and safety of those in your care is met to a high standard at all times.
- Assisting patients with varying levels of personal care as and when required.
- Encouraging and promoting independence, feelings of security and personal worth.
- Assisting with daily activities as required by the client.
- Treating service users with respect, dignity and compassion.
- Meal preparation and light domestic cleaning tasks.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Caring, enthusiastic and passionate about improving the lives of others
- Reliable and flexible
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Positive and approachable
- Able to communicate on all level
Please note you must have the following:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- A minimum of 6 months experience of working within the care sector
- A valid DBS is required to work (certificate will need to be seen)
If you think that you have the experience required, please contact Vikki Lewis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"