Full Time Hours Available
£10,200.00 - £15,100.00 p/a depending on hours
We are holding a Recruitment Day at our Kathleen Rutland Residential Home on: - Wednesday 5th September 2018 between 1pm - 7pm.
The Kathleen Rutland Care Home, is situated in Leicester Forest East and provides high quality residential care to older people with sensory impairment and people with dementia.
Our Full time hours require you to work flexibly between Mondays - Sunday between the hours of 7:00am - 10:00pm
As a Care Assistant you will support residents;
- With their physical and personal care according to their support plans
- To be aware and to ensure that their communication needs are fully met at all times
- To support each resident to participate in the decision making process of the home
- With their mobility needs
- With their meals and drinks, responding to needs and wishes of each person as required
- To organise and support activities for the residents both in and outside of the home
Previous experience of working with people in a residential or health setting is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided, however if you are not so sure about working within the care sector, please do come along to the recruitment day to obtain information, as we would still like to meet you and tell you more
In return you will receive a competitive salary and a generous benefits package with investment in your personal growth that’s allows for continuous training.
To view further details and to apply for this post please click on the link below
Closing date: Monday 3rd September 2018 - By Noon
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.
- Personal Care
- Social Care
- Residential Care
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"