Are you passionate about providing high quality care services?
Do you want to work for a company that believes in compassion, devotion and a history of caring for the vulnerable?
Would you like to work for a company dedicated to delivering the best quality of care?
Care Assistant Benefits:
- Free first class training and refresher training
- Weekly pay
- Many worker benefits
- Pension Scheme
- Paid Holiday
- Flexible working hours to suit you and your individual needs
- An office team who pride themselves in being supportive to each individual carer's needs
What do we look for from you?
- Well Rounded Communication Skills
- 3 months previous care experience
Please note that all applicants need to be able to provide us with:
- Eligibility documents to work in the UK
- Full employment history
- 2 references one of which MUST be from care background
If you have any questions, or would like to find out more about what we can offer you please give us a call on 0151-2361110 and press option 1 and ask for Aidan.
- Personal Care
- Quality Of Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job