Care Assistants / Support Workers
Location: Croydon, Beckenham, Bromley, Orpington, Penge, West Wickham
Salary: £10.20 per Hour
Our client is one of the leading providers of Home Care services in London and the South East.
They are looking for hard-working, enthusiastic and compassionate carers, who are looking to become Home Care Workers and develop within the Care Sector.
Job Duties Include:
- Providing a high quality of care in the comfort of their own home. The aim is to support clients with their daily activities using a person-centred approach and to preserve independence and dignity.
- Assisting elderly and vulnerable adults with personal care including washing, dressing, medication, toileting and meal preparation.
- Assisting elderly and vulnerable adults with domestic care including shopping, laundry and light housework.
- Providing service users with emotional support and maintaining their independence.
Care Worker requirements:
- Full time work (either every weekend or at least two weekends a months)
- Mornings/Evenings and weekend work
- Weekends only
- Caring, kind & enthusiastic.
- 100% committed to helping improve the quality of life of vulnerable people.
- Willing to undertake Personal Care tasks including bathing and toileting.
- Able to follow Care Outlook's policies and procedures
- Be comfortable working within either a team setting or lone working.
- Some Care-based experience is preferable but not essential.
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Hold a current or willing to undertake a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.
Care Worker Benefits
- Excellent rates of pay for weekdays and weekends
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- An opportunity to work for a growing company
- Outstanding training & career development opportunities with continuous support
- Both Full & Part-Time opportunities available.
- Two-weekly Payroll
Please note this is a Domiciliary Care vacancy which involves providing care and support within a clients House.
Full training is provided so experience is not necessary however is advantageous.
Non Car Drivers/Car Drivers are welcome!
Our client provide excellent career development opportunities so if you want to become one of our Care Assistants then please apply now!
Our client is an equal Opportunity Employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job