Allied Care & Nursing are a dual licensed provider of care and nursing staff within the community, enabling service users to receive their care at home instead of hospitals or nursing/care homes.
As a care company, we treat our service users as individuals, value and reward our care staff accordingly.
Currently we are seeking care assistants in the Southend on Sea area for domicilliary care during the week and at weekends enabling vulnerable adults to remain in their own homes. If you are willing to work either days or evenings and alternate weekends, there will be plenty of work for you. This is a part or full time position to suit but all candidates must be prepared to work alternate weekends. Weekend only work is also available.
The role is on a self employed basis and the pay is £8.50 and £9.30
You will need your own transport as clients may not always live close to public transport bus routes or train stations and preference will be given to applicants who drive.
- To follow the individual care plan and report changes to line manager
- Put the needs of the service user first
- Document/record all relevant information during visits and report back to line manager
- Attend at clients homes as rotared
- Treat each service user with dignity and respect without prejudice
- Comply with company policies and procedures
- Previous experience in health & social care an asset but not essential
- To attend all necessary training and update training needs when required
- To be punctual. committed and flexible with working arrangements
- Willing to work alternate weekends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A dedication to improving the quality of life for each service user
If we have not responded to your application within ten days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job