Care Assistants - Flintshire
IOS Care aim to provide the best care assistants to residential care homes. Your role will be to provide residents with the highest standard of care and ensure the good quality of life the residents deserve.
OUR SUPPORTIVE RECRUITMENT TEAM are currently recruiting for Care Assistants throughout Flintshire.
JOB PURPOSE: to demonstrate, promote and ensure high standards of health and social care to residents. To work with the staff team to provide a homely environment. To maintain a kind, caring and compassionate approach on a daily basis.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. To ensure people living in the home are always treated with respect and dignity, emphasising their independence and supporting them as individuals.
2. To work with the team to provide personal care for people living in the home according to their individual plans of care.
3. To be able to follow guidance and instruction from Unit Care/Team Leaders, Senior Care Assistants or Registered Nursing staff to ensure the smooth running of the shift and effective delivery of care.
4. To maintain up to date and accurate daily and on going records for people living in the home
5. To be able to recognise the need for and facilitate socially stimulating activities with the people living in the home, either on a 1:1 basis or as a group activity.
6. To communicate effectively within the team, raising any concerns in an appropriate and timely manner to the relevant senior member of staff on duty.
7. To communicate effectively and in a professional manner with relevant healthcare professionals visiting the home etc
Ideally, you’ll have worked with elderly people before, however you DO NOT NEED PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE to be considered for this role BUT you will need to be able to demonstrate patience, understanding and awareness of issues surrounding elderly people, physical disabilities and dementia
Hours: various - full or part time, nights or days, shifts
Please apply now to avoid disappointment
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract
Salary: £8.00 to £11.00 /hour
- Care Plans
- Personal Care
- Elder Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job