£8.00+ per hour!
No experience needed!
Yolk Recruitment are on the look out for 10 Care Assistants for a state of the art care home in Newport.
This care home has not been open long and already the reputation is building!
If you are looking to get into care work or have a passion for helping the elderly please read the job duties below.
1. Assist in the development of the philosophy, goals and objectives for the care practice.
2. Assist in the assessment of the effectiveness of care implementation and delivery
3. Implement action to meet and maintain care standards.
4. Work in cooperation with members of multi-disciplinary health teams in order to maximise opportunities for Individual therapeutic care.
5. Ensure Individual rights are protected.
6. Encourage a model of self-care and Individual rehabilitation.
7. Record relevant activities in Personal Plans.
8. Evaluate standards of care competence.
Professional Long Term care Leadership:
1. Encourage innovative methods for the delivery of care.
2. Encourage health promotion within care strategies.
3. Seek opportunities for personal and professional growth.
4. Promote a positive image for residency and employment within The Home.
Management of the Human Resources:
1. Cooperate with the implementation, evaluation, orientation and induction of all new employees.
2. Support the implementation of The Home’s policies and procedures.
3. Support the effective resolution of team conflicts.
4. Support a work atmosphere which promotes a high quality of work life.
5. Support and maintain a culture of performance and excellence.
If you are looking to get into Nursing or help the elderly , please get in touch
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'