We are seeking empathetic, compassionate individuals looking to continue or begin a new career in Social Care with us at Renaissance Care (Scotland) Ltd.
We are seeking experienced Care Assistants to join our team in Beech Manor for 44 hours per week on night shift.
If you are a self-described people person who wants to make a difference to the lives of our residents, please send us an up-to-date copy of your CV, ensuring you have included a contact telephone number.
Your role as a Care Assistant at Renaissance Care is to ensure our residents receive the highest quality, person-centered care; whether that be assisting with personal care, helping at meal times, getting involved in resident activities or just being a friendly face and a listening pair of ears over a cup of tea.
You will be dedicated to providing the best care and support possible to our residents. Previous experience in a similar environment is not essential as full training will be provided. The successful candidate should be an excellent communicator and work well as part of a dedicated, multi-disciplinary team.
As well as a competitive rate of pay, we offer all of our employees the following benefits:
- Paid PVG check
- Free uniform & PPE
- 'Refer a Friend' Bonus Scheme
- Rewards & Recognition Programme
- Free learning and development
- Annual Care Awards
- Opportunities for career progression
- Continuous training and improvement to help you achieve your goals
- Free Employee Assistance Programme, providing additional help and advice to support your wellbeing, physical and mental health inside and outside the workplace
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'