Full Time and Part Time Nights Available
Pay rate: £11 an hour
We are recruiting experienced home care assistants for a package in Iver, Buckinghamshire, to support our wonderful NHS. Our client is a young male, with specific complex care needs including a Brain Injury, Tracheostomy in situ, PEG feed, and a Ventilator, ideally we are looking for carers with experience in these competencies.
As a Care Assistant with Complete Care Amegreen, you will benefit from specialist in-house and field-based training in all areas of our client’s care. We offer paid training to our staff, overtime on bank holidays and salary uplifts on selected shifts throughout the year. If you are looking for a rewarding role in healthcare, where you can really make a difference, and have experience in complex care, this may be right for you.
- Enhanced pay on Bank Holidays and selected shifts (up to £17 per hour)
- Flexible working - Contract/Bank hours available
- Comprehensive, paid training in specialist complex care
- Excellent opportunity for career progression
- Free DBS check
- Free uniform
- Workplace pension
- Care Certificate
- “Refer a friend bonus scheme” (up to £500!)
- To provide the best possible care to our clients in their own homes
- Provide care in accordance with current best practices, according to policy and procedures
- Prompt, assist and administer medication
- Provide emotional support and companionship
- Keeping records of the client’s care
Ideal Care Assistant will have:
- Previous experience delivering complex care in the home environment
- A proactive and can-do attitude with willingness to work within a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Committed to providing the best possible care for the client
- Flexibility with shifts and availability to work every other weekend
- Right to work in the UK
- Aged 18+ due to working with vulnerable adults and children
- Full UK Driving Licence - preferred
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'