We can offer you career stability as a Care Assistant at a time when there is uncertainty with careers in bar work, retail, hospitality, in a restaurant as a waiter or waitress, in sales, hairdressing or beauty.
We can give you the job security that many other sectors can't.
You can earn up to £9.80 per hour as a Care Assistant
CURRENTLY COVERING AREAS WITHIN WR1 to WR5. IDEALLY, YOU MUST BE ABLE TO DRIVE.
We can work around you, your family and commitments, the following shift patterns are available:
- Part-time roles
- Full-time roles
- Days available
- Alternate weekends
What we offer Care Assistants:
- Fully funded professional development
- Flexible working
- Have a voice to share your ideas to improve and develop the service
- Free uniform
- Contracted Hours
- Paid mileage
- Long service bonus
- Excellent career progression
You will also benefit from the following exciting offers:
- National Health Discount Scheme (up to 60% off high street names)
- Blue Light discount package (superb discounts on travel, leisure, entertainment and more)
- EAP - Employee Assistance Program (offering support for employees and their families)
- Internal competitions to wins prizes such as vouchers, holidays, extra annual leave
What will you be doing?
As a Care Assistant (Healthcare Assistant), you'll have the satisfaction of really caring for people within their own home.
You may be offering companionship, personal care, and help with medication. You will be enabling people to remain as independent as possible within a safe environment, participating in activities and becoming valued within the working environment.
What an Excellent Care Assistant (Health Care Assistant) looks like:
- A caring nature and desire to make a difference in someone's life
- The right to work in the UK
- A good level of English - both written and spoken
- Ideally a full, clean driving licence and your own vehicle
- Approachable and supportive of individuals
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'