We are seeking empathetic, compassionate individuals looking to continue or begin a new career in Social Care with us at Renaissance Care (Scotland) Ltd.
We are looking for someone to join our team in Persley Castle as a Care Assistant for a full time position.
If you are a self-described people person who wants to make a difference to the lives of our residents, please send us an up-to-date copy of your CV, ensuring you have included a contact telephone number.
Your role as a Care Assistant at Renaissance Care is to ensure our residents receive the highest quality, person-centered care; whether that be assisting with personal care, helping at meal times, getting involved in resident activities or just being a friendly face and a listening pair of ears over a cup of tea.
You will be dedicated to providing the best care and support possible to our residents. Previous experience in a similar environment is not essential as full training will be provided. The successful candidate should be an excellent communicator and work well as part of a dedicated, multi-disciplinary team.
As well as a competitive rate of pay, we offer all of our employees the following benefits:
- Paid PVG check
- Free uniform & PPE
- 'Refer a Friend' Bonus Scheme
- Rewards & Recognition Programme
- Free learning and development
- Annual Care Awards
- Opportunities for career progression
- Continuous training and improvement to help you achieve your goals
- Free Employee Assistance Programme, providing additional help and advice to support your wellbeing, physical and mental health inside and outside the workplace
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'