Care Assistants wanted working within local care homes
Based in Suffolk
Excellent rates of pay offered ranging from £8.72 up to £10.51 per hour
Day and night shifts are available
We are looking to expand our team of care assistants to work shifts in the Suffolk area within local care homes
You can work full time or part time hours on a bank shift basis. We can offer you flexible working hours which you can fit in around your existing commitments.
Job requirements for Care Assistant
- Approachable attitude
- Able to work as part of a team or own initiative
- Ability to prioritise and plan around customer needs
- Assisting patients physical and emotional needs
- Assisting qualified staff in the delivery of nursing care
- Updating written documentation as required
- Following infection control procedures at all times
- Free mandatory training provided alongside an excellent opportunity to broaden your skills by working in different environments
Apply now or contact us on Jessica on .
About Meridian Business Support (Nursing Division)
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.
- Care Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'