Are you an experienced Care Assistant searching for work that will take your career a step further?
Robinson Medical Recruitment are looking to recruit experienced and dedicated Care Assistants to care for our service users across the Central Belt.
We can offer both part and full-time hours for Care Assistants who have experience of working within care home/nursing home settings with Dementia and/or care of the elderly.
As an RMR Care Assistant, you will work in local care and nursing establishments to support the well-being and improve quality of care of the individuals you support.
You will have experience working within a residential or care/nursing home settings.
Working for RMR is entirely flexible. You choose to work full or part-time hours and choose your rota to fit around your life.
It's essential that you are dedicated to promoting the well-being and quality of life of each individual you care for. This means recognising the capabilities of each person, championing their needs and seeing them as more than a care plan.
Why Join the Team?
RMR are a successful recruitment provider have been supporting the healthcare market since 2003. We provide Registered Nurses, Care Assistants and Theatre Practitioners to a wide variety of private and public healthcare organisations throughout Scotland.
Why work with us?
- Excellent pay rates up to £16.81 including holiday pay
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities to upskill
- Wide choice of placements
- Paid holiday scheme
- Referral scheme that pays you, and who you refer
- Regular incentives including birthday gifts.
- Free Uniform
To apply to this role, you will need:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' previous paid experience working in a care or nursing home in the UK within the last year.
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to book onto our course.
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable.
- You will also need to be SSSC registered or commit to joining the register when you become an RMR employee.
Think this is the right Healthcare job for you, hit APPLY NOW
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'