About the role:
Interserve Healthcare offers high quality complex care services with excellent clinical governance and a passion for client centred care.
We provide staffing solutions to our clients ensuring that our care assistants and nurses provide services which form part of a safe, effective and happy home based care routine.
Our client is an elderly lady with dementia, she needs support with daily routine and medication
12 hours day and night shifts available Day shifts 8am -8pm
Night shifts 8pm-8am
Rates of Pay £9.97 – 15.96
If you have any of the following:
- 3 months experience in health care or support work
- Reliable, organised and able to manage your own workload
- Have excellent communication skill
- Excellent relationship building skills
- A passion for providing high quality, individualised care
We can offer you:
- Excellent Weekly Pay
- Competitive hourly rates
- Flexible Hours / Regular Shifts - To suit your needs.
- Paid expert training and shadow shifts
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (cash reward between £150 - £400)
- Excellent Holiday pay
- 24/7 support from our On Call team
- Free uniform if required
Please apply on line or if you wish to find out more about the role call us onand speak to a member of our friendly team.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'