Community Care Hero - NE8, NE9, NE10 and DH3
Not all Superheroes wear capes!!
Would you like?
- To be part of the UK’s largest community based care companies
- To brighten our customer’s day, giving them a hand to ensure they remain happy and healthy within their own home
- Receive competitive hourly rates of £9.00 per plus mileage.
- 28 days’ annual leave (pro rata)*
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support
- Career progression with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
- Benefits package encompassing exclusive discounts to hundreds of UK retailers.
- Employee referral bonus programmes.
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme*
Our clients could have physical, cognitive and learning disabilities. They need friendly faces daily to help them take medication, some light chores, bathing and personal care, preparing small meals, assistance with outings and general companionship
To be part of our family you will need to pass DBS checks, provide relevant references and have the right to work in the UK. You will need to be available for a variety of shifts including weekends
For further information, please apply and we will be in contact!
Comfort Call is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply.
Sherif Hill, Bensham, Low Fell, Harlow-Green, Felling and Birtley
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'