Newcross are looking for Care Assistants to provide the best care and support acrossNewton Mearns, Clarkston, East Kilbrideand the surrounding local towns.
You will also have the opportunity to work Senior Care Assistant shiftsBeing a Care Assistant:
Our Healthcare Assistants are responsible for delivering assistance and support to our residents with a range of life-enhancing tasks.
You will help our users with their personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.We will provide you with:
- Salary of up to £12.37/hr for Healthcare Assistants (Paid weekly including holiday pay)
- Salary up to £17.32/hr for Senior Healthcare Assistants (Paid weekly including holiday pay)
- Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work, 30,000 discounts on the high street.
We also offer our 'same day pay' service, Flexi Pay, which is available via our innovative app HealthForceGo®You will need to have:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Simply submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a callBegin your journey with us today!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in anyway.
- part time
- full time
- care assistant
- senior care assistant
- care agency
- east kilbride
- newton mearns
- mount vernon
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'