Newcross Healthcare are recruiting Care Assistants to provide exceptional care and support to our residents across Airdrie, Chapelhall, Calderbank and the surrounding area.What we are looking for?
Our ideal applicant will be able to provide the highest quality of care to our users, aiding them with clinical needs, helping them with personal care and assisting them with social activities and any other services that will enable them to have a happy and independent living.Do you meet our requirements?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £12.37/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work, discounts in major UK retailers.
Working with us, you will have access to our Flexi Pay app feature which will allow you to access up to 50% of your pay the same day as you complete a shift, even on bank holidays and weekends!Learn with us
Benefit from our many free training courses which you will be able to earn through credits as you work. These programs will allow you to expand your skill set and will include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration and many more.Are you interested?Then apply today!
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
- part time
- nursing home
- full time
- care assistant
- healthcare assistant
- senior care assistant
- care agency
- north lanarkshire
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'