Make a difference every day – Become a Care Assistant
Nothing compares to the feeling that comes from knowing that you’ve brightened up someone’s day – especially when that someone is a vulnerable adult. Quality Care Services are on the hunt for warm and kind people like you to join our amazing team of part and full time carers in Strandtown (BT4) Gilnahirk (BT5) Castlereagh (BT6) Ormeau (BT7) Carryduff (BT8) Dundonald (BT16), Woodvale, Highfield (BT13) Ballysillan (BT14) Newlodge, Sailortown (BT15) Newtonabbey (BT36) and surrounding areas.
The fact that you’re thinking about becoming a care assistant makes you part of a special group of people – the most compassionate and interesting people we know. There are many reasons why people become care assistants, but the main motivation is the chance to make a difference.
And that’s just what you’ll be doing when you work with us. You’ll become part of our incredible team, helping us deliver emotional and practical care to vulnerable adults and transforming their lives on a daily basis.
In return, we’ll support you every step of the way, providing training as well as the opportunity to progress your career. The hours are flexible, which means you’re able to fit the role in around other commitments including childcare or studying. Bear in mind that you’ll be working on a rota basis, which may include early starts, late finishes and some weekend working.
You don’t need previous experience to become a care assistant, as we provide full training.
So, what are we looking for?
We’d love to hear from you if you’re:
- Caring, compassionate and a good listener
- An energetic, happy person who enjoys forming relationships with all sorts of people
- Happy to offer support with a range of tasks, including personal care, preparing meals, administering medicine, shopping and light household duties
- Able to access a vehicle (or – depending on where you’re based – willing to use public transport to travel between homes)
And what are the benefits of working with QCS?
- Competitive hourly rates from £8.60 and 28 days’ annual leave (pro rata)*
- Flexible hours to fit around your other commitments
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support – We’re with you every step of the way
- The opportunity to progress your career with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
- An excellent benefits package encompassing exclusive discounts to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Asos, Mothercare and Pizza Express
- Employee referral bonus programmes*
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme*
Do something incredible. Transform lives. Become a Care Assistant at QCS.
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level criminal record disclosure (Access NI).
QCS is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'