Prime Appointments are a family-owned care agency, who provide expert support services to care homes across Essex, Suffolk and beyond. We're looking for Care Assistants to join our growing team J
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for flexibility, lots of opportunities to work and a chance to make a real difference to peoples' lives.
As a Prime Appointments Care Assistant, you will play a vital part in bringing a real quality of life to the elderly people who our clients look after in their senior years. As a Care Assistant, your empathy, patience and skill will ensure the residents are looked after and receive the best care possible.
- Opportunities to go permanent.
- Flexible hours to suit you - choose your shifts!
- Increased pay rates for unsociable hours: nights, weekends, bank holidays.
- Easy-to-get-to locations.
- Consistent and flexible work.
- Day rates from £8.50 - £10.00 per hour.
- Night rates from £9.25 - £12.00 per hour.
- Bank holidays £13.00 - £15.00 per hour.
- All pay rates increase every April.
- Holiday pay.
- Pension contributions.
- £250 Referral Scheme.
- Punctual weekly pay via PAYE.
- Carer of the Month awards.
What you'll need:
To ensure all of our client's residents receive the best care from our Care Assistants all applicants will need:
- Enhanced DBS - preferably on the update service.
- 5 years' worth of references.
Does this sound like you? If you think you could be right for the role then apply today or contact our experienced care team on .
- Care Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'