Weekend Care Assistant - Part-Time Hours
Your new company
We are currently recruiting for a Weekend Care Assistant to join a family-run care home in Denmead. The home enjoys a well-earned reputation based on providing a good quality of care within a secure, happy and caring environment. The Care Assistants' job is over the days of Saturday & Sunday for around 15 hours per week with an option of overtime.
Your new role
As a Care Assistant, you will deliver the highest standard of personal care and quality service to individual residents to enhance daily living. You will assist with daily tasks such as bathing & dressing as well as provide companionship to each resident.
What you'll need to succeed
- Be hard working and committed to providing high quality care.
- Have at least 6 months experience working as a Care Assistant
- Have a genuine passion for working with the elderly
- Have an NVQ in Health & Social Care or be working towards Level 2 or 3
- Have your own transport
What you'll get in return
- Competitive rates of pay
- Working within a rewarding environment
- Overtime hours available
- Opportunities for you to advance your training, including medication training
- £250 refer a friend scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'