Are you passionate about care but want to be able to spend more time with your client? If so, why not work for Active Assistance where you can provide hands on support in the Client’s own home. We are looking for a Care Assistant for our client in Stoke-on-Trent. Our mission statement is to "enable people to live as individually and independently as possible and support them to achieve their goals and aspirations"
At Active Assistance you will be a known as a Personal Assistant as your role is to work under the direction of the Client following a personalised care plan. You will be working with one client who you will get to know and develop a good working relationship with. With Active Assistance you can put your considerate nature into practice. You can spend time with the client, enabling them to live fulfilling and independent lives. Ideal candidates for the role will be enthusiastic, conscientious, reliable and flexible.
Care Assistant required in Stoke-on-Trent
We are currently looking for a Care Assistant to work with our client who has an Acquired Brain Injury. Our client lives in their own home, and the role is to support him to be as independent as possible. Your role will be to support the Client with all aspects of personal care. Duties include: Washing, dressing, toileting, administering medication, moving and handling and socialising.
Salary, Shift Times and Benefits
- Days Shifts are 8am to 8pm
- Sleeping nights are 8pm to 8am
- Salary offers £9.50 per hour Monday to Friday and £10.00 per hour on a Saturday and Sunday
- Sleeping nights are paid at £75.00 per night
- Accrued holiday pay
- This post can be worked full or part-time dependent on your availability
- You will be employed by Active Assistance on a flexible contract
- Enhanced rates for Bank Holidays.
- Employees will be auto-enrolled into the NEST Pension Scheme
- DBS Certificate (please note that if you leave within your 3-month probation period the cost of this will be deducted from your salary)
- Refer a Friend Scheme *Please see full Terms and Conditions on our website.
Training and Career Opportunities
We provide our PA’s with free award winning training at one of our training venues around the country. Once you start work with us you will receive on-going training and support from Clinical Managers and Head Office.
This role a great opportunity to develop a career in Health and Social care. We offer prospects to progress your career within the company and have an Apprenticeship scheme.
Training for the Health and Social Care Sector - a recognised vocational qualification for healthcare professionals working in the UK
What qualifications are on offer?
- Adult Care Worker Level 2, Lead Adult Care Worker Level 3, Children & Young People Level 2, Children and Young People Level 3
Active Assistance is an award-winning care provider supporting individuals with complex and continuing health care needs. Our philosophy is based on the principle that each client is unique and our services provide tailored support covering complex clinical conditions.
Active Assistance is committed to safeguarding the welfare of vulnerable adults and children. All applicants must be willing to undergo the appropriate screening. This includes checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.
Active Assistance Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer. However due to the nature of the position there is a Genuine Occupational Requirement to recruit female Personal Healthcare Assistants.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'