Clayton Nursing is proud to assist in the recruitment of permanent Care Assistant's to join a well-established Nursing Home in Ormskirk. I am looking for Care Assistants who can work a variety of shifts between the hours of 8am - 8pm. Shifts will cover weekends and bank holidays in line with the needs of the people that are supported, therefore full flexibility from successful Care Assistants is required.
Responsibilities and duties of the Care Assistant will include:
* Ensuring the highest possible levels of care are maintained by supporting/assisting residents with person centred care in all aspects of their daily living.
* Create an atmosphere which will help stimulate our residents to lead as full a life as possible whilst promoting resident's independence, dignity and choice at all times.
* Work in line with Company policies and procedures.
* Competitive pay rates from £8.21 per hour
* Paid breaks.
* Career progression opportunities
* Comprehensive Induction
* Free staff meals
For an immediate interview please apply for this Care Assistant role using the links below. Clayton Nursing specialise in building strong and lasting relationships across the Care Sector by providing tailored recruitment packages to a broad range of Nursing and Residential Homes, Hospitals and Specialist Units across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the Health Care Market a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Look at our web site www.clayton-recruitment.co.uk for our latest blogs and Health Care news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.
Clayton Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'