Are you passionate about care but want to be able to spend more time with your client? If so, why not work for Active Assistance as a Care Assistant where you can provide one to one support in the Client’s own home. We are looking for a Care Assistant for our client in Liverpool.
At Active Assistance you will be a known as a Personal Assistant as your role is to work under the direction of the Client following a personalised care plan. You will be working with one client who you will get to know and develop a good working relationship with. You can spend time with the client, enabling them to live fulfilling and independent lives. Ideal candidates for the role will be enthusiastic, reliable and flexible.
Our mission statement is to "enable people to live as individually and independently as possible and support them to achieve their goals and aspirations"
Care Assistant required in Liverpool
We are currently looking for a Care Assistant to work with our client who has a Spinal Cord Injury. Your role will be to support the Client with activities of daily living to include personal care, medication, moving and handling, socialising plus domestic duties.
Our client will need you to drive their vehicle so they can go out and access the community, therefore you must hold a full driving licence.
Salary, Shift Times and Benefits
- £10.00 per hour for day shifts Monday - Friday and £10.50 per hour for day shifts Saturday - Sunday
- £10.50 per hour for waking night shifts Monday - Friday and £11.00 per hour for night shifts Saturday - Sunday.
- Sleeping nights are £55 Monday - Friday and £60 Saturday - Sunday
- Salary is calculated as an hourly rate of pay multiplied by number of hours worked.
- Accrued holiday pay
- Day shifts 8am - 8pm
- Waking Night Shifts 8pm - 8am
- Day + Sleep shift: 8.00am - 10.00pm + 10.00pm - 8.00am (Sleeping night shift)
- This post can be worked full or part-time dependent on your availability
- Contracted hours available
- Enhanced rates for Bank Holidays.
- Employees will be auto-enrolled into the NEST Pension Scheme
- DBS Certificate (please note that if you leave within your 3-month probation period the cost of this will be deducted from your salary)
- Refer a Friend Scheme *Please see full Terms and Conditions on our website.
Training and Career Opportunities
We provide our PA’s with free award winning training at one of our training venues around the country. Once you start work with us you will receive on-going training and support from Clinical Managers and Head Office.
This role is a great opportunity to develop a career in Health and Social care. We offer prospects to progress your career within the company and have a Training scheme. (see terms on website)
Training for the Health and Social Care Sector - a recognised vocational qualification for healthcare professionals working in the UK
What qualifications are on offer?
- Adult Care Worker Level 2, Lead Adult Care Worker Level 3, Children & Young People Level 2, Children and Young People Level 3
Active Assistance is an award-winning care provider supporting individuals with complex and continuing health care needs. Our philosophy is based on the principle that each client is unique and our services provide tailored support covering complex clinical conditions.
Active Assistance is committed to safeguarding the welfare of vulnerable adults and children. All applicants must be willing to undergo the appropriate screening. This includes checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.
Active Assistance Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer. However due to the nature of the position there is a Genuine Occupational Requirement to recruit female Personal Healthcare Assistants.
- Customer Service
- Health Care
- Personal Care
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'