Care Assistants / Care Workers
Fulltime and Part Time Positons
Flexible Working Available
Days and Nights Shifts Available
£8.00 to £10.00 per hour
If you are a Care Assistant based in Lancashire and you are looking for:
- Extra hours?
- A new challenge?
- To be appreciated?
We would love to hear from you.......So why should you join us?
***CHECK OUR GOOGLE REVIEWS OUT ***
Sound good so far? Here is what we need from you in order to apply-:
- At least 6 months paid experience as Care Assistant in the last 5 years.
- Have or be willing to undertake an enhanced DBS Check (we can FAST TRACK your application if you already have an "Adult & Child workforce" DBS which is registered online).
- Previously completed your mandatory training; including First Aid/Basic life Support, Safeguarding, Manual Handing, Health & Safety and Infection control
- You must be resilient, robust and ready for the challenge
- You must have a passion for 'going the extra mile' we will discuss this when you come in to register with us
To Me To You Support Ltd is a well established LOCAL family company built upon personal and professional experience, with the company owner having spent 20 years caring for a child with low functioning Autism, Epilepsy and other associated learning disabilities we fully understand what makes your job as a Care Assistant so challenging and yet so rewarding at the same time!
Our company name, logo and our ethos are all based around our family connection to the local social care sector.
We have a fully open and honest relationship with all of our workers AND clients, so, here are the things you will want to know before applying….
What rates do we pay? We pay between £8 and £10 per hour PLUS holiday pay which, as an example, on a 10 hour shift at £8ph works out around £9ph including your holiday pay.
Do we have enough work for you? We have a fantastic reputation across Lancashire and most clients will only use us for their agency usage, if your wanting flexible hours either part or full time we can help!
What are the hours and who will you be supporting? The shifts vary, we have early shifts, late shifts, long days and waking nights available, you will work alongside a permanent staff team and support adults with Autism, Asperger's, Downs Syndrome, Mental Health issues, Dementia, Physical disabilities and many more.
As a member of our support team you will get-:
- Respect! You are not just a number; you are what our company is built upon.
- 24/7 support from us! Whatever you need, be it information on a place of work, directions, anything!
- FREE specialist training.
- Regular shifts around your availability.
- Recommend a friend rewards
- Weekly pay
We are holding interviews now !!!!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'