Care Assistant - Forest of Dean, Lydney, Coleford, Westbury on severn
Due to increased demand for our highly reputable services - We are seeking Care Assistants with the qualities to deliver the highest standards of care for the people we suppport.
- Support people with personal care (washing/dressing)
- Assist with meal times
- Keep accurate daily records
- Promote health and safety
- Medication (where required)
- Flexible Work to suit you
- increased pay for NVQ / Diploma
- Evening, night and Weekend pay enhancements
- Bank Holiday pay
- Paid Mileage
- pension scheme
- 28 days holiday pay accrual
- Friendly and supportive office team
- Recommend a friend bonus of up to £250 per introduction
- FREE TRAINING (IN HOUSE) and career development pathway
- Free Christmas party
- Discount scheme - Gyms, Shops, Car Servicing / MOT
What First City can offer you
The opportunity to work in an exciting, fast paced and growing branch with a dynamic team who have a wide range of skills, experience and backgrounds to support your development.
Career development pathways that are person centred to you, with excellent training opportunities. First City is an outcome focused provider of services and we will support you to achieve your career outcome comes in a supportive and flexible way.
- Care Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'