Medacs Healthcare -Homecare, is proud to be working in partnership with Cheshire East Borough Council to provide care and support to vulnerable people that promotes dignity and independence in the comfort of their own home.
As part of this new contract, we are now looking to recruit homecare workers for work in and around Knutsford, Poynton, Wilmslow, Macclesfield, Stockport, Hazel Grove and Handforth.
It doesn’t matter if you don’t have any previous experience in homecare as we will provide full training and support. It will help your application however, if you can demonstrate compassion or have previously provided care to a friend or family member.
Salary: £9.00ph Monday to Friday and £9.30ph Saturday and Sunday, plus 20p per mile.
Inductions taking place every two weeks!
The role of a care worker:
Duties include meal preparation, medication assistance, laundry and cleaning, bathing, grooming and toileting. You’ll also provide emotional support with medication and nutritional encouragement to ensure that the service user is taking their medication, drinking and eating sufficiently to prevent illness.
We also expect our care workers to interact and communicate clearly to make the service user feel comfortable and safe within their own home.
In return you will receive:
- £100 Joining Bonus paid in your first pay packet*,
- Full training and support into the role,
- Allowances during your induction period to help with expenses,
- Contracted hours if requested,
- On-going support and development should you wish to grow your career,
- Free DBS check,
...plus, the satisfaction that you are making a real difference to someone's life, in addition to providing comfort and reassurance to their family or friends.
- Shift patterns are 7.00am to 14.00pm or 15.30pm to 22.30pm,
- All care workers will be required to work alternate weekends,
- Must have UK driving license and own a vehicle.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'