Bailey Care is an established care provider company in UK. Our clients approach Bailey Care Services because we are trusted specialists in what we do.
We are looking for trustworthy and reliable Care Assistants to work in both residential and nursing homes in and around Oxfordshire. As a care assistant you will be playing a vital part in improving vulnerable people's lives.
Care Assistant Role includes;
- Serving meals and completing resident records
- Carrying out personal care
- Changing beds
- Completing care plans and daily notes
- Using hoists, stand aids and slide sheets to move and transfer residents safely.
- Helping residents to bed.
- Participating in activities.
- Assisting residents with feeding and completing all necessary documents
In addition you will get excellent holiday pay - Accrued every hour that you work
and flexible working hours - We can accommodate the hours that you want to work, full or part time.
Our pay rate starts from £8.20/ hr. The pay rate varies depending on shift days/ time. The maximum pay rate is £17/ hr for Bank Holiday.
Shifts hours are Monday - Sunday from
08:00 - 20:00 (Long day)
08:00 - 14:00 (Early)
14:00 - 20:00 (Late)
20:00 - 08.00 (Night)
Requirements and Qualifications
- DBS Required
- NVQ in Health and Social Care or equivalent is highly desired
- Experience with the care or medical industry would be highly beneficial
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'