This very successful, professional and friendly Home care provider based in East Grinstead are looking for fun and caring individuals to join their team of Care assistants
- £10 - £12 per hour, plus enhancements for Weekends and Bank Holidays
- Flexibility of working hours; from 20 hour contracts to full time
- Weekly Pay
- Company cars (subsidised) available to those working over 30 hours
- Mileage paid for those using own car (either paid per hour or per mile)
- 28 days holiday plus birthday off
- Second to non-training and ongoing development.
Requirements for the position of Homecare Worker
- Although previous care experience would be useful it is not essential for the role
- Passionate, Conscientious about people and providing care
- Friendly and approachable
- Have a positive, 'hands on’ and 'can do’ attitude
- Want to make a difference to someone’s life
- Enjoys working with people and doing your best
The role will involve:
- Helping with daily life
- Preparing meals and drinks
- Assisting with medications
- Assisting with Personal care
- Providing personal, domestic and social care
All homecare workers on starting with the company will receive a thorough training programme when they join. And ongoing training thereafter
For further information on the excellent opportunity, please apply ASAP.
- Training Programme
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'