Local Care Force are a family owned and run healthcare recruitment company specialising in temporary staffing of Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers to a wide range of public and private clients across Yorkshire.
We are currently looking to expand our team of experienced Health Care Assistants in and around Batley.
Requirements of the Care Assistant:
At least 6 months UK paid experience within health care
- Full Mandatory Training – although we offer free ongoing refresher training
- Be hard working with great communication skills
- Be of a caring and compassionate nature
- References for work history
- Up to date DBS – If you don’t have one we can help you get one! If you have an online DBS we can fast track you through the system!
What we offer:
- Hours to suit
- An account manager who will look after you
- Annual mandatory training
- Good rates of pay
- Ongoing work for stability or ad hoc shifts as and when
- Part time and Full time day/night positions available
- No up-front DBS cost subject to T&C’s!
Local Care Force is an REC affiliated award winning agency that recently became 21 in The Times Top 100 best small companies. We are committed to providing the best possible care and with outstanding values you will be well on the road to success!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'