Local Care Force are a family owned and run healthcare recruitment company specialising in temporary staffing of Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers to a wide range of public and private clients across Yorkshire.
We are currently looking to expand our team of experienced Health Care Assistants in and around Otley.
We have clients in a range of different care settings from nursing homes and private hospitals to learning disabilities and mental health. We offer flexible working and hours to suit your needs, full time or part time work can be offered and we have days, nights or weekend work available.
Requirements of the Care Assistant:
At least 6 months UK paid experience within health care
- Full Mandatory Training – although we offer free ongoing refresher training
- You must be willing to have a DBS check or be able to provide us with the online DBS
- Be hard working with great communication skills
- Be of a caring and compassionate nature
You will have working experience in a Health and Social Care environment for at least 6 months minimum, and be able to provide 2 references one being from your most recent job. You will need an online DBS or to be willing to apply through us for a new one.
What we offer:
- Hours to suit
- An account manager who will look after you
- Annual mandatory training
- Good rates of pay
- Ongoing work for stability or ad hoc shifts as and when
- Part time and Full time positions available
Local Care Force is an REC affiliated award winning agency that recently became 21 in The Times Top 100 best small companies. We are committed to providing the best possible care and with outstanding values you will be well on the road to success!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'