Are you a Care Worker looking for flexible work? Are you tired of fixed shift patterns and restricted working hours? If the answer to any of these questions is yes, Local Care Force could be just the path for you....
Local Care Force supply Health Care Staff to various Public and Private sector clients. Nursing and Residential Care Homes, Private Hospitals and the NHS. We have shifts to suit every worker; to enable our staff specify their availability each week and be allocated the shifts that suit their lifestyle and commitments.
Flexible shift options are only one of the many benefits of working with Local Care Force. We offer many exciting prospects such as:
- Fast track registration
- Short and long term contracts
- Dedicated consultant available 24/7
- NHS approved supplier
- Flexible shifts to suit you and your lifestyle with regular work available
- Great Rates of Pay
We are currently seeking health care workers - The successful candidate will need:
- Proven experience working as a Care Worker for at least 6 months within the last 5 years
- Hold a Healthcare certificate (i.e. NVQ Level 1,2, or 3)
- Up to date Mandatory training
- Up to date portable DBS (If you do not have a up to date DBS we can help you apply for a new one)
- Have a genuine interest in people’s welfare and a caring attitude.
Local Care Force is an REC affiliated award winning agency and is committed to providing the best possible care and with outstanding values you will be well on the road to success!
We also run a successful referral scheme. Refer another Carer or Support worker and earn £50, or a Nurse and earn £200 No limits (T&C`s apply)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'