Amegreen Complex Homecare are seeking an experienced Healthcare Assistant to join our team of care professionals. This position will be predominantly based in Flitwick supporting a client with complex requirements.
You will be supporting clients in their own home, ensuring that they receive an excellent standard of care in line with their care plan. You are there to help clients maximise their independence and to ensure their comfort and safety.
We are looking for someone who is:
• Engaging and personable
• Respectful and compassionate
• Organised, adaptable and hardworking
• Experienced in care giving
• Driver prefered
• Has a strong sense of responsibility
Why Join Amegreen?
Our aim is simple: to provide the best possible care to our clients in their own homes and to look after our colleagues to ensure they are valued, supported and trained to deliver the services our clients require.
For those that are successful, employee benefits include:
• Competitive Pay, including holiday pay
• Permanent contract, with rotas in advanced
• Free Uniform
• Excellent ongoing training and development
• Pension Scheme
• 28 Days Holiday (pro rata)
• Recommend a Friend scheme
• Regular supervisions
If you are interested in this role, or roles like this then please apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"