We currently have a number of exciting opportunities available for a Care Assistant to join our team based in either Woking, Guildford or Farnham. You will join us on a full time OR part time ongoing basis and receive a competitive salary of £10.00 - £12.15 per hour plus holiday pay!
Astor Care and Nursing Agency has gained a remarkable reputation over the years due to our exceptionally high standards of care. Each staff member is carefully selected and matched with our clients to give them the best care possible. Our services are so highly thought of that hospitals, GP's, District Nurses and many other organisations recommend Astor as a quality homecare provider.
Benefits of becoming our Care Assistant
- £10.35/hr weekdays and £12.15/hr weekends for Level 2 or higher qualified
- £10.00/hr weekdays and £11.75/hr weekends for those new to care
- Mileage allowance (30ppm) to help towards petrol and running costs of your car
- Enhanced bank holiday pay rates up to £18.20ph
- Holiday Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Auto Enrollment Pension scheme
- Refer a friend scheme (£100 M&S vouchers) for each successful appointment
- Free supply of gloves, aprons and any necessary equipment
- Genuine opportunity for career development and health and social care qualifications
Our Care Assistant duties will include but are not limited to
- Genenal household support
- A general helping hand.
- Personal Care, help with; washing, dressing, hair washing, meal preparation
- Light housework ie: hoovering, washing up
- Calls are needed early mornings, lunchtimes, evenings or weekends.
- Full or part time hours
The ideal Care Assistant
- Over 18 - Car Drivers
- Resident within 5 miles of Woking, Guildford, Godalming, Farnham or Bordon
- Full UK driving licence
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Kind, conscientious, common sense, reliable, capable, empathy with people, long term career path
- Be able to work full or part time hours
This is a chance to work for an established, well respected family-run firm who were rated GOOD in all areas of our last CQC inspection (Jan 2017). Astor can offer a very rewarding career with plenty of job satisfaction.
The successful Care Assistant will start after a successful interview, satisfactory references, a free criminal records check and a full week of in-house, free Care Certificate training led by our experienced permanent trainer.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Care Assistant then please click ‘Apply’ today! We’d love to hear from you!
Healthcare | Social Care | Care Worker | Support Worker | Care Staff | Care Coordinator | Care Home Assistant | Care Team Member | Care Consultant | Care Assistant | Home Helper |