You would have the chance to make a real difference to people's lives, both at home and supporting them in the local community. This is a role that varies from day-to-day helping the more vulnerable in our society, offering a sense of satisfaction that is difficult to match.
We are looking for people who share our company values:
- Do you treat everyone with dignity & respect?
- Are you supportive of the people you work with?
- Is doing a good job important to you?
- Do you always try to learn and improve?
Your new career:
Being a care worker can be a challenging job. You will be visiting clients who live in their own homes to help them with their daily tasks. We constantly take on new clients, meaning we need to recruit good carers to care for them. There are great opportunities for the right people; working with young people with Learning Disabilities; Leading a Team; or becoming a Workplace Mentor
What Caremark Can Offer You:
- During probation period £8.07
- After 3 month probation period £8.17 & £8.27 at weekends
- Bank holidays are paid at £12.25
- Regular pay increases on the anniversary of your start date
- Full time contracts £17,056 pa for the right people
- Flexible working patterns
- 28 days Paid holiday
- Pension Contribution
- Full training given and great opportunities to progress in your career
- Free Uniform and PPE (personal protective equipment)
Caremark are a leading care provider in the Waltham Forest and Redbridge area. We focus on quality and train our care workers to the highest standards. Our goal is to be the best; provide the best home care and be the best employer.
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job