Location: North/East Hertfordshire
Salary: £8.75 to £8.95 depending on experience. 45p extra for weekends.
Hours: Many shifts available (Please get in touch and let us know the days and times which you can work and the number of hours you would like to work per week.)
About the role: To support individuals to remain independent in their own home. To support individuals with their personal care, helping them to get up and ready for the day. This might involve moving and handling equipment to help the individual do this. Full training and support will be provided.
About you: A full driving license and car is preferred but not essential. To be of a good character, friendly, sociable and have good communication skills. It is not necessary to have experience in care as we will provide all the training necessary to become a care assistant.
The role would include helping clients with tasks such as:
• Help with washing & dressing
• Shopping & meal preparation
• Support with daily routines
• Personal care
• Socialising and leisure activities
• Helping clients access the community
What we look for:
• Self-motivated, well-organised & reliable
• Caring and sensitive
• Committed to maintaining our high standards of care
• Good communicator
What we offer:
• Tailored Induction Programme
• Support Towards Travel Time
• 28 Days (pro rata) Holiday Entitlement
• Full Time or Part Time Hours
• On-going Training & Career Development
• Opportunities to Complete QCFs
The areas we cover are:
• Welwyn Garden City
An enhanced DBS check is required for this position.
To continue your application, please click 'Apply’ and ensure you include the days and times you can work, along with the number of hours you would prefer to work each week.
- 'Social Care'
- 'Care Assistant'
- 'Care Worker'
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job