We are exclusively seeking passionate care assistants who go all-out to provide the very best care for one of our fantastic care providers.
About the role:
Our client in Milton Keynes is seeking full time care assistants for their 27 bedded Nursing home. The home specialises in elderly and dementia care with the most current CQC report is "GOOD" in all areas.
Our client is looking for people who have a passion for care and go above and beyond to provide the best care they possibly can to service users'.
Care Assistant Main Duties:
- Supporting the HCA's and SHCA's in delivering the highest quality of care
- Following residents specific care plans
- Support residents with personal care (toileting, washing and dressing)
- Maintain residents dignity and independence
- Monitoring residents conditions by taking temperatures, pulse etc.
- Manual handling - Lifting and helping residents move around
- Practical support - Making beds, preparing food & Laundry
Care Assistant Skills Needed:
The ideal care assistant will have a positive and caring attitude with good communication skills. Reliability and a strong team/work ethic are essential within this role.
Care Assistant Skills Desired:
NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social is desirable. Previous experience of working within a care home/home care/hospital setting is important and sometimes essential for our clients.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job