Doris Jones is one of the most recommended homecare providers in the Southend-on-Sea area. We know that we can only deliver the best care if we have the best people working for us. That's why we do everything we can to make our staff feel fully supported and part of the 'Doris family'. If you are looking for full-time or part-time work, we are able to offer guaranteed hours, from 7am to 10pm Monday-Sunday!
If you're a care worker with experience of providing support to those in need in their own homes, we'd love to meet you. The role is best suited to car drivers, but if you have the right skills and attitude we'd still like to hear from you.
- Our care workers earn from £8.97 - £9.53 per hour weekdays and £9.19 - £9.53 weekends, depending on experience (rates include holiday pay) plus paid travel time, plus petrol expenses
- Full induction training and ongoing career development opportunities
- We hold social events for our staff, clients and the wider community each year
Key aspects of the Care Assistant role:
- Undertaking a range of adult care work and rehabilitation tasks
- Preserving the dignity, privacy, choice, independence, fulfilment and rights of our clients and their families/carers
- Travelling (mostly short) distances between clients' homes
- A combination of lone-working and as a part of small teams
- Working under the supervision of a team leader and with the support of the office team
We're looking for carers in all parts of Southend-on-Sea, from Benfleet to Shoebury and everywhere in between.
At Doris Jones we support the principle of Equality and Diversity in employment wholeheartedly and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We work hard not only to make Doris Jones the best home care provider for clients and their families, but also the best agency to work for!! We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £8.97 to £9.53 /hour
- Career Development
- Communication Skills
- Health Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job