Yarningdale - Ripley
Enhanced Rates for NVQ Level 2 and 3
£7.50 per hour plus benefits (Rising to £7.83 from 16th April 2018)
Yarningdale is a 20 bedded home for service users with mental health, brain injury and Huntingtons Disease
As one of the core members of our care/nursing team you will have a huge impact on the quality of life for all our Service Users.
Your enthusiasm, warmth and compassion is a fundamental part in helping our Service Users to feel respected, included and cared for. You will promote the core values of care, help maintain independence, dignity, assist with personal care and ensure the physical and emotional needs of our Service Users are met.
On a typical day, you can expect to:
- Assist with personal hygiene
- Provide refreshments, snacks and assist at meal times
- Take part in individual or group activities
- Provide accompaniment on outings or even just a walk to the shop
- Make beds and general housekeeping duties
- Promote mobility and independence
- Assist nursing staff with clinical duties
- Promote good relationships with Service Users, relatives, visitors and the care team
- Assist with the training of new care team members
- Communicate effectively with the nursing team
- Assist with on-going assessments of Service Users, reporting any changes
- Maintain up to date documentation, care plans, charts etc
- Ensure confidentiality at all times
- Promote the reputation of the home
What do you get?
- A company that believes in its staff
- Job satisfaction
- Competitive rates of pay
- Comprehensive Induction, on-going training and development
- Staff benefit scheme - online shopping, discounts and vouchers
- Job security
Like what you see and would like to make a difference? Then why not apply today?
- Mental Health
- Personal Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job