Overnight Care Workers for our Night Time Support Service.
Ark Home Healthcare have recently been awarded a new contract which offers fantastic opportunities for experienced and qualified level 3 care staff (level 2 considered) to join our community night time support service team in the Chorley and surrounding areas.
Who would make an ideal care worker? We’re looking for people with the following attributes;
• Kind, caring and compassionate
• A good listener who is patient
• A happy ‘people person’
• Willing to support with personal care, meal preparation, administering medication, and to act as support and peace of mind for those living with progressive conditions such as dementia
This job involves travelling from home to home, so you must have access to a vehicle for work purposes.
The hours are set Midnight to 6am and the successful applicants will work on a 4 on and 4 off shift pattern.
As a care worker you’ll enjoy:
• A Fantastic Pension Scheme*
• Competitive hourly rates from £11.50 and 28 days’ annual leave (pro rata)*
• Full training and ongoing support
• The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
• Exclusive discounts every day to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Pizza Express and many others
• Employee referral bonus programmes*
• Childcare vouchers*
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level criminal record disclosure.
Ark Home Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply.