One of our most dedicated and respected clients is looking for a Care Assistant to join their care home based in Watford, tasked with ensuring the wellbeing and quality of life of all residents. They’re looking for someone who shares their ethos of putting residents at the heart of everything they do, maintaining high levels of dignity, independence and privacy for all who live there.
This is a full time position working night shifts, ideally you will be available to work a minimum of 36 hours per week, however some flexibility is offered.
• Maintain excellent levels of care for all residents, adhering to all care practices and regulations
• Assist and support any activities as determined by the Manager
• Complete housekeeping duties to enhance the living standards of the home, ensuring it remains clean and homely at all times
• Attend to residents’ personal laundry, making beds and ensuring bedrooms and clean and tidy, assisting with additional housekeeping duties as they arise
• Ensure the emotional and social well-being needs of all residents are met
• Actively engage and communicate with all residents in a kind manner
• Attend required training courses as instructed by management to develop your skill set to the best of your abilities
• Act in accordance with the Care Act 2014
• Support the equality and diversity of all residents and staff
Whilst some form of care experience is ideal, it isn’t essential and full training will be given to support employees through their NVQs and progression in the industry. What is most important here is your ability to demonstrate a dedication to provide a high level of care and assistance to residents. You’ll be an excellent communicator who can listen to the needs of residents and staff and act accordingly.
If you think this is the perfect opportunity for you, please apply today.
Due to the nature of this role, the chosen candidate will be subject to a full DBS and referencing check prior to start date.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job