Are you a dedicated healthcare professional, compelled to help others and enrich their lifestyle? This could be just the job for you.
Our business relies on the commitment and dedication of our employees to make a difference in the lives of the individuals we care for. We take pride in the quality of our care, so we're looking for experienced care assistants with a genuine, caring approach as well as the skills to deliver person-centred care.
Our brand new branch in Maidstone is looking for Care Assistants to join our local team, working to promote the independence and protect the dignity of service users in the local area, including Ayelsford, Bearsted and of course, the local city centre.
Unlike agency work, you will have the opportunity to work flexible, full or part time hours, with all the security of a permanent, guaranteed hours contract.
You'll also be welcomed to the team with a free uniform and DBS check as part of our branch launch offer (limited time).The Benefits
- Salary of up to £11.30/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Permanent, flexible contract with guaranteed hours
- Ongoing training and development through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Criminal record check (DBS) cost free for a limited time
- Free uniform for a limited time
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Local line manager and branch support team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
To be considered for this caring role, you'll need the right to live and work in the UK, with previous professional experience in a UK setting.Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
- part time
- nursing home
- full time
- care assistant
- healthcare assistant
- senior care assistant
- care agency
- Maidstone healthcare
- Kent care assistant
- maidstone Care assistant